Stephens Family

Stephens Family

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week 40: THE CULMINATION WEEK -- 6.16 - 6.20

The days before Ellie was born were bitter sweet.  Bitter because I was getting so huge and uncomfortable and I was just so anxious to meet my daughter that I could barely think about anything but when I was going to go into labor.  Sweet because I knew these were our last moments as a family of three and I wanted to soak up every little moment with Eli as I could.  We had such a great time and I will always cherish these precious moments before baby sister came into the picture.




Baby Milestones this Week:  She is fully "cooked" and ready to enter the world!

Best Moment of the Week:  The Birth of Ellie Angell Stephens on 6.20.13 at 2:41 pm. 






Obsession this Week:  Thinking... When am I going to go into labor? Analyzing every last sign of labor.

Symptoms this Week:  Huge drop in energy on Sunday 6.16.  Picked back up Monday -- had my "bloody show."

What I'm looking forward to most next week:  Meeting sweet Ellie!  Holding her, nursing her, cuddling with her, talking and singing to her, watching Eli interact with her, etc, etc.





What is different this time around?  The biggest difference is that Eli came into the world at 39w 2d gestation and Ellie arrived at 39w 5d.



No comments:

Post a Comment