Stephens Family

Stephens Family

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow!

You guessed it!  We we be welcoming our darling daughter into the world TOMORROW!!!

6.20.2013 -- a date in which our lives will be forever changed.  

I still haven't grasped that I will be holding my sweet, sweet Ellie in possibly less than 24 hours.  I've dreamed of this day for months and I am beyond excited.

My emotions are ALL over the place -- excitement, nervousness, feeling sad that my last moments with just Eli are finally here.  (But, I've been a trooper the last few weeks and we have had a blast together!)  Most of all, I am just so anxious to meet her.  HER. God is so good.  He truly has given me the desire of my heart -- a daughter.  And, she is strong one!  She has held out and persevered!

There are a few reasons my doctor as well as Mike and I are choosing to induce two days before her actual due date.  1. Protection from GBS 2. Calculations of a nearly 9lb baby 3. I am 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced so I am well on my way!

Please, please pray for a quick and relatively easy labor.  Also, specifically for my recovery process -- so minimal tearing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining the journey of this MIRACULOUS pregnancy.  I can't believe we are at the very end.  If I know one thing and one thing only it is that we wouldn't be here with out our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.  May ALL glory be given to Him!

XOXO,

Ali


PS One last bump picture from yesterday!

39 weeks 3days

No comments:

Post a Comment